I have created this space to chronicle my pursuit of the one true Holy God and His Righteousness. I will not necessarily post every day, but as I find things in, or about, His word that I think may be of interest to others.

My hope is, that it will strengthen my resolve to seek Him and may also be of benefit to someone else.

I am currently working my way through the School of Biblical Evangelism from the Living Waters website, as well as a certificate program called Intro to Christian Apologetics from Biola University. These are quite intensive, but have been very exciting and eye-opening!

That's it for now. More to come. God bless you as you study His word!

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 

 The Holy Bible: King James Version, Electronic Edition of the 1900 Authorized Version. (Bellingham, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 2009), 2 Ti 2:15.


15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. 

 Legacy Standard Bible (Three Sixteen Publishing, 2022), 2 Ti 2:15.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog